Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A companion for the Journey

Educated in St. Ignatius spirituality and executive leadership. I hold a Master's in Organizational Management and Development.

For over nine years, I worked for a Fortune 100 company advancing to the Director of Business Development while running a home based business.

As single mom, I learned to love and be loved with help from Kyle, my amazing son, a steady desire from the beloved and support from friends and family.

I reside in the Washington DC area and Michigan with love and support from husband Wern. I work with individuals who desire to achieve work/life balance, facilitate group retreats and continue to prepare the soil, sow the seed and marvel at the bounty.

For information on Spiritual Direction and to schedule an appointment, please contact me @ lverardi@gmail.com

Reiki Practitioner

I received all three levels of my Reiki training and atonement with gratitude from Maureen Conroy RSM. D. Min. a fantastic woman with an amazing commitment to her healing ministry.

Reiki is a holistic modality of healing where the practitioner, with the aid of the spiritual consciousness that is all-knowing, understands each person completely, knows the cause of all problems and difficulties and knows how to heal, heals.

It is a light to no touch healing process preformed with clothing on while seated or lying on a massage table.

Contact me today for more information and to schedule an appointment @ lverardi@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment